Lillibridge has dispelled the myth that design professionals are only responsible for their design. The lesson from Lillibridge is that design professionals should be mindful of the ramifications of certain contractual relationships they undertake with design consultants. CONTINUE READING...
AUTHOR: Amanda Buffinton
POSTED: January 22, 2018
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Attorneys' fees
- Design Professionals
- Designer Liability
- Expert Science
- Forum Selection
- General Liability
- Offers of Judgment
- Prevailing Party
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Unlicensed Contracting
- Unlicensed Contractor – Who Me?
- Forum Selection Clause v. Miller Act Venue Provision: Where to Litigate?
- Forum Selection Clauses – Mandatory v. Permissive
- First Cost and Betterment – Two Types of Defenses against Claims for Construction Damages
- Does the catalyst theory for recovery of attorneys’ fees apply to settlement agreements? (Does it apply, at all?)