Nothing can be certain, except death, taxes, and arguments about the enforceability of indemnification provisions in construction contracts. CONTINUE READING...
AUTHOR: William Woods
POSTED: June 25, 2018
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Attorneys' fees
- Design Professionals
- Designer Liability
- Expert Science
- Forum Selection
- General Liability
- Offers of Judgment
- Prevailing Party
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Unlicensed Contracting
- Unlicensed Contractor – Who Me?
- Forum Selection Clause v. Miller Act Venue Provision: Where to Litigate?
- Forum Selection Clauses – Mandatory v. Permissive
- First Cost and Betterment – Two Types of Defenses against Claims for Construction Damages
- The Beneficiaries of “Pay-if-Paid” Clauses in Construction Contracts