Lillibridge has dispelled the myth that design professionals are only responsible for their design. The lesson from Lillibridge is that design professionals should be mindful of the ramifications of certain contractual relationships they undertake with design consultants. CONTINUE READING...
Category Archives: Design Professionals
- Attorneys' fees
- Design Professionals
- Designer Liability
- Expert Science
- Forum Selection
- General Liability
- Offers of Judgment
- Prevailing Party
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Unlicensed Contracting
- Unlicensed Contractor – Who Me?
- Forum Selection Clause v. Miller Act Venue Provision: Where to Litigate?
- Forum Selection Clauses – Mandatory v. Permissive
- First Cost and Betterment – Two Types of Defenses against Claims for Construction Damages
- The Beneficiaries of “Pay-if-Paid” Clauses in Construction Contracts