Almost 200 public comments were filed by attorneys and private companies, all weighing in on the Daubert v. Frye standards. CONTINUE READING...
Category Archives: Evidence
- Attorneys' fees
- Design Professionals
- Designer Liability
- Expert Science
- Forum Selection
- General Liability
- Offers of Judgment
- Prevailing Party
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Unlicensed Contracting
- Unlicensed Contractor – Who Me?
- Forum Selection Clauses – Mandatory v. Permissive
- Forum Selection Clause v. Miller Act Venue Provision: Where to Litigate?
- First Cost and Betterment – Two Types of Defenses against Claims for Construction Damages
- Does the catalyst theory for recovery of attorneys’ fees apply to settlement agreements? (Does it apply, at all?)