If your business has been accused of violating a local law, check with your attorney as to whether you actually face liability, particularly if you established your business practices in accordance with a state law. CONTINUE READING...
Category Archives: Regulation
- Attorneys' fees
- Design Professionals
- Designer Liability
- Expert Science
- Forum Selection
- General Liability
- Offers of Judgment
- Prevailing Party
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Unlicensed Contracting
- Unlicensed Contractor – Who Me?
- Forum Selection Clause v. Miller Act Venue Provision: Where to Litigate?
- Forum Selection Clauses – Mandatory v. Permissive
- First Cost and Betterment – Two Types of Defenses against Claims for Construction Damages
- Does the catalyst theory for recovery of attorneys’ fees apply to settlement agreements? (Does it apply, at all?)